Spy City: Toronto
An Outdoor Team Adventure For The Mind®
The clock is ticking…again! The Prague 'incident' is
only just over and you get an urgent phone call from 'control' to tell
you that another agent has gone missing. This time it is
JB (you know who JB is) and he's gone missing in Toronto.
This mission will plunge you into a race against minds as you follow JB's
last known route. Your team will explore the
alley ways and hidden squares of the old village of
Yorkville to find the information that will lead you to his hiding
place. But only if you and your team are good enough. It won't be easy!
JB has left behind his attaché case with a few cryptic clues and puzzles to help you
but your team better be good at problem solving - logical and creative.
'Lateral thinking' has found a new home in this outdoor team adventure
for the mind.
This is also a race against time but running won't help you on this
adventure. It is a team with quick minds that will be victorious.
Has your team got brains sharp enough to take on the adventure of a
lifetime? Is your team up to the challenge?
Key features of this team adventure:
- this is an outdoor team adventure
- the adventure takes place in the village of Yorkville in the heart of mid-town Toronto
- it is not a race against time - it is a race against 'minds'
- each person on the team has a specific role to play
- inter-team communication and cooperation is essential for success
- an opportunity to see this this interesting neighbourhood of Toronto as you have never seen it before
- it is about problem solving in teams and it requires analytical as well as creative thinking
- excellent physical fitness is not a requirement for this adventure
- this is a scavenger hunt with a difference - a BIG DIFFERENCE
- Spy City is a team building activity for your brightest staff
- it is fun, lot's of fun
Who will benefit: All staff in your organization.
Duration: 2 - 4 hours
Recommended Number of Participants: 6 - any number
How to fit this exercise into your training program:
This team adventure for the mind can stand on its own as a half-day
or full-day training
event focussing on team building and team communication and how it relates to
your organization. It can also form part of a full team or management
Development Areas Covered:
- planning in teams
- effective teamworking
- analytical and creative problem solving in teams
- management and leadership skills
- effective team communication
- inter-team cooperation
- having fun
Telephone support is available for all team adventurers who
have questions after an event.